Sunday, March 22, 2015

Peer Review: Art Show Poster


Here is a picture I took of one of my classmate's poster designs for the Annual Juried Student Art Exhibition. This design was my favorite among all the posters. This poster is very bold, and straight to the point. The unified illustration is very intricate, and it definitely makes this piece stand out amongst its surroundings. I believe this design sends the message that art students at SUNY Oneonta have strong imaginations and great ideas which lead to great art. I can also see the frustration every college student experiences with the multitude of work, and issues on our mind through the hands grasping the face. This design is definitely unique. It combines pretty elements with quirky ones in a way that isn't cliche. I personally favor this design because I love the transcendence from a person's upper body to different nature elements and alien-like details. It sends me the message that we are more than just what we are, and we can be anything we want as long as we can think of it.

Thanks for reading,
Brittany Rendon


No comments:

Post a Comment